Representing Injured Drivers Throughout Northeast Pennsylvania

Individuals involved in a car accident often have a lot of fears about their future. They may worry about how they are going to find the money to repair their car or pay off their medical expenses. Those injured in a car crash may be uncertain how they will pay for their day-to-day living expenses if they cannot go back to work.

These fears are understandable. At Amil Minora Law, I am a lawyer who seeks to alleviate these concerns and work to recover full compensation for your injuries. Whether it was a minor fender bender or a head-on collision, I am ready to work with you. With over 40 years of legal experience, I know how best to proceed with your case to resolve your personal injury case as quickly and effectively as possible.

Economic And Noneconomic Damages

The damages that are available in Pennsylvania fall into two broad categories: economic and noneconomic. Economic damages are compensatory in nature and pay you for the financial damages you suffered. These damages include the cost to repair your car and other property, medical treatment and lost wages.

Depending on the facts of your case, you may also be entitled to noneconomic damages. These damages, such as pain and suffering, are harder to put a dollar figure on. That should not, however, lessen the importance of receiving fair compensation for your emotional grief.

I take a thorough approach to every client's case and review the facts with the same diligence as if it were my own case. I will work closely with you to determine the damages you may be able to recover and will outline strategies to strengthen all aspects of your claim.

Standing Up To Insurers On Your Behalf

Insurance companies will seek to pay you as little as possible. I am an attorney dedicated to standing up to powerful insurers and fighting to recoup all the money you need to move forward from the accident.

Act now by scheduling your free, no-obligation initial case review. Please call my Scranton office at 570-800-2267 or send my office an email.