Faulty products can be implicated in a wide range of other accidents. Often, defective car parts are partly or fully to blame when our clients have been injured in auto, motorcycle, or truck accidents. Likewise, workplace accidents that occur through use of a defective ladder, scaffold, cement press, or other construction equipment or machinery often involve claims against third parties in addition to the Workers’ Compensation claim.
Defective and dangerous product claims have been filed against manufacturers, assemblers, component part manufacturers, distributors, and retailers—or anyone in the “chain of distribution” of a dangerous product.
Our Product Liability Services Involves:
- Pharmaceuticals (defective drugs)
- Defective medical devices
- Defective tools
- Defective household products
- Faulty cars, trucks, SUVs, and auto parts
- Tools used by consumers and professionals
- Consumer and household products
- Dangerous industrial equipment and work safety equipment
- Defective car parts, including air bag injuries and defective lift gate accidents
- Boats and defective boat parts